Seoul, April 27, 2017 . Enter the area and rule the competition today as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, launches the highly addictive, real-time mobile strategy game Arena Masters. Arena Masters is now available to download worldwide in App Store and Google Play.
Prepare for gladiator-style competition in Arena Masters¸ which combines addictive action, high intensity player-vs-player (PvP) battles and real-time strategy for an all-out battle of wits and strength. Players will be immersed in fast-pace and chaotic battles while competing to determine master of the arena. Arena masters will also be need to conquer a number of hidden traps and tricks throughout the arena to dominate and become the last man standing. Arena Master also features:
- Strategic real-time PvP action: Players master a multitude of unique heroes and stages to dominate the ever-changing matches through the use of hero tags, calculated skill targeting and by mastering each characters’ unique skill combinations;
- Six unique PvP battle modes to conquer: Play and survive in addictive game modes such as ‘Duel Arena’, which gives competitors a free-for-all battle royale where the last one standing wins; ‘Team Death Match’ is an epic team skirmish for four or six players; ‘Zombie Virus’, players must fight time and other to survive a deadly virus; and ‘King of the Hill’, players must join forces to accomplish the main goal;
- Play and express oneself using all-new hero emojis: Invite, play and chat with friends and competitors from around the world with new community features and the all-new hero emojis;
- Unique customizable heroes: Personalize more than 13 unique heroes with unique special abilities and a collection of costumes; mix and match heroes to create powerful teams;
- Complete control: Arena Masters eliminates the auto-play system to give players ultimate control to use each character’s skills and personal strategies to overcome the competition.