Trion Debuts New Storm Legion Launch Trailer Giving Players a Peek at the Continents of Brevane and Dusken
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – November 13, 2012 – Storm Legion™, the highly-anticipated first expansion to the award-winning MMORPG RIFT®, launches today in North America and Europe. Veteran Ascended can now travel to the ancient continents of Dusken and Brevane where their skills will be put to the ultimate test as they face off against the dragon lords Crucia and Regulos, ultimately determining the fate of plane-ravaged Telara.
Tripling the size of the game world with two new continents, the capital city of Tempest Bay, seven dungeons, and three raids, Storm Legion is one of the deepest MMO expansions ever. An epic questline will open up new adventures, increasing the level cap to 60 and propelling players into massive new zone events and heroic content. Additional features include four new souls (RIFT’s classes), player housing Dimensions, capes, new rift types, and much more.
“Storm Legion is a labor of love, and we dedicate it to our incredibly amazing players.” said Scott Hartsman, RIFT Executive Producer and Trion’s Chief Creative Officer. “Their feedback and critique throughout the expansion’s development really pushed it over the top, making it a truly special experience. Thanks to them, Storm Legion is huge, dynamic, and incredibly fun to play.”
Storm Legion is available now for purchase at http://www.RIFTgame.com/buynow, and at select retailers including, Amazon, Steam, Origin, Walmart, Best Buy, and GameStop. The Standard Edition of the game costs $39.99 for current players and $49.99 for new players. The extras-laden Infinity Edition costs $59.99 for current players and $69.99 for new players. More information on each edition can be found at http://www.RIFTgame.com/buynow.
***Download the new Storm Legion launch trailer here: http://trion.gamespress.com/pics.asp?i=1048
***Download new Storm Legion concept art here: http://trion.gamespress.com/pics.asp?i=1049
***Download new Storm Legion screenshots here: http://trion.gamespress.com/pics.asp?i=1044
Storm Legion Features
A VAST NEW WORLD
• Adventure across two huge new continents that more than triple the size of the existing world
• Experience epic stories that reveal the true power in Telara … and the gateway to the planes
• Make your move to the island city of Tempest Bay, a new stronghold for both Guardians and Defiant
10 MORE LEVELS, 4 MORE SOULS
• A new Soul for each Calling expands the Ascended Class System – build the hero you want!
• Rise to new heights of power through 10 challenging levels, increasing the level cap to 60
• Play your way! Choose how you level with questing and Instant Adventure everywhere, onslaughts, rifts, events, and more
BRAVE THE STORM
• Achieve greatness with 7 new dungeons, 3 raids, a Chronicle, and more!
• Join the Hunt: New rift gameplay propels you into battling increasingly-challenging planar bosses
• Fight legions of fantastic creatures, including a Colossus that interacts with – and ravages – the world like you’ve never seen
MAKE TELARA YOUR OWN
• Dimensions: Customizable spaces allow players and guilds to own a sliver of Telara
• Take your professions to new heights with Grandmaster crafting
• Become the talk of the town and boost your stats with stylish new capes
• New puzzles, artifacts and collectibles, achievements, mounts, pets, titles, and much more
For more information about Storm Legion, please visit www.stormlegion.com.
Adventure in the world of Telara as either a noble Guardian or technomagical Defiant and enter a dynamic fantasy where 8 primal forces battle for control in an ever-changing landscape. Build your own class using the Ascended Soul system, embark on epic conflicts that bring you into the story, battle others in exhilarating Player vs. Player combat, achieve new heights of power by tackling epic raids, and so much more. See www.RIFTgame.com for more information.
About Trion Worlds
Trion Worlds is the leading publisher and developer of premium games for the connected era. Powered by a breakthrough development and publishing platform, Trion is revolutionizing the way games are developed, played and sold. Trion’s world-class team delivers high-quality, dynamic and massively social games operated as live services across the biggest game genres and devices; including the critically acclaimed blockbuster, Rift® and the highly-anticipated End of Nations® and Defiance™. Trion is headquartered in Redwood City, Calif., with offices in San Diego, Calif., Austin, Texas, and at Trion Worlds Europe in London, UK.